10 TIPS FOR BUYING YOUR FIRST DESIGNER LEATHER HANDBAG
By Ravi Taneja (Co-founder & Partner Succor Trendz)
Leather is perhaps the most suave, stylish-looking material out there. Soft and supple, a good leather handbag is durable while making you look like you’re the only one in The Matrix that has the red pill. A good leather handbag can last you ages. The best thing about leather accessories? They never go out of fashion.
An elegant and spacious leather handbag is sure to make you look like the most stylishly classy person, in any environment you walk into. A leather handbag is also beneficial for you, because of its durability. A leather handbag is sure to last you a minimum of 10 years, especially a leather handbag from a premium brand, since their handbags are made out of premium leather. A leather handbag will also age beautifully, with age and everyday use only adding to its aesthetic beauty by complementing the look of the handbag.
The fact that it’ll last you longer than a cheaply made synthetic bag also means that in the long run, you can simply buy a leather bag and forget about it. The cost of a leather handbag is offset not only by the number of years you can use it for, but also the time, energy and resources that you spend trying to find a bag that you like.
A leather bag is also eco-friendly, since a leather bag is fully made of natural materials, and does not produce as many environmentally damaging fumes or chemicals as synthetic and plastic fabrics produce. This brings us to what are some tips or things you should look out for while buying your first designer leather handbag.
- Quality of Leather Used - The very first thing to consider while buying a leather handbag is the quality of the leather that has been used. You need to buy top grain, 100% genuine leather in order to ensure you are getting the most out of the money that you are spending.
- Tanning Process Used - The tanning process that has been used for the leather used in our handbags also matters, since a leather handbag that has been treated with vegetable tanning will have better material quality and strength compared to a leather handbag that has been treated with a chrome tanning procedure.
- Size of the Bag - Since a leather handbag is primarily a fashion accessory, buying a leather handbag that primarily fits your frame and body size is always a good decision. After all, you can pick the highest quality leather bag, the best design and the best everything, but what good is all of it if it doesn’t even look good on you?
- Hardware Quality - A leather handbag has many pieces besides the leather. Buckles, Handles, Locks, Metallic Rings and Zippers are some of the pieces that are used in a handbag . The quality of all of these things matters as well, because even if the leather is perfect, these things will be exposed to everyday wear and tear just as much, and it can be a hassle to find the exact same replicas of these things as the ones on your handbag.
- Color - The color of your designer handbag is extremely important, and is usually a choice dictated by the environment you expect to be using your handbag. If You are dressed up formally then you may choose more formal colors, whereas a designer handbag intended for holiday travel or for night-outs might warrant a more cheerful and hep color.
- Stitching makes a difference - The quality of the stitching used, and how the stitching has been used also make an impact on the overall quality of the handbag. This is because the stitching is a major contributory factor of the quality of the handbag and how it holds up with regard to its durability. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to ensure that the stitching in the leather handbag is of great quality.
- Accessories - The accessories in a leather handbag , the straps and other assorted leather also need to be of the highest possible quality. This is because the leather accessories are just as important as the leather of the handbag, in the sense that they fully complement and complete the look of the handbag, as well as being the reason for making the handbag portable.
- Budget - Your budget is perhaps simply the factor that ties all the other factors together. Looking for a designer handbag can be a daunting prospect, especially since you will find handbags in all price ranges. Picking and sticking to your budget is a smart strategy, since you do not want to splurge on a handbag as you can find great handbags at a reasonable price as well.
- Brand or Manufacturer? - The reason you can find great handbags at a good price is because more often than not the established brands charge not only for the bag, but also brand value and reputation, and therefore you are paying for the privilege of the product of the designer name.
- Best Place to buy - Finally, the decision boils down to the best place to buy a handbag with all the important points mentioned above, a handbag made of 100% genuine leather, a handbag that is well made and will last you for ages.
If this is the handbag that you are looking for, look no more because Succor Trendz is soon going to launch a variety of designer handbags with a variety of styles and colors, all superiorly crafted. Are you ready to place your first order for a leather handbag from Succor Trendz!
Are you ready to place your first order for a leather handbag from Succor Trendz!